The cart is empty

Lean Vegetarian

What protein YOU should eat?

Thinking about where to find your next complete protein source can be a daunting, so we are about to simply that into the basics. Eating should be fun, easy, healthy and tasty. It’s not as big a deal as many think. Like most nutrients from quality food, a little goes a long way. Back in hunter/ gatherer days, primitive man ate a lot less meat – usually around 20  of his total diet.
Proteins are known as the building blocks of life. In the body, they break down into amino acids that promote cell growth and repair. They take longer to digest than carbohydrates, helping you feel fuller for longer and with the benefit of less calories. 
Protein should be healthy, delicious and easy to use. For this very reason, the two preferred choices would be Hemp Hearts & Hemp Protein. These two have the most profound and complete nutrition available to us. Hemp is made up of 65% Edistin which is the closest related globulin protein to the human DNA and can repair DNA and promote cell growth. This is a fast releasing protein which is great for the synthesis of protein. The remaining 35% is Albumin which is a slower releasing protein. 
Hemp also contains your omegas 3, 6, 9 in a perfectly balanced ratio for us. Sounds too good right, well it’s actually so amazing that it is a complete food source and should be part of your diet whether you are a vegan or not. Hemp will contribute greatly to your health & wellness, mental and physical performance. 
Hemp, Protein, Complete
 
 
By all means Hemp is not the only source of protein available for vegans. Plant based proteins are abundant in variety.

 

 

 

 

 

Hemp, Super foods, synerchi

 

These include: 

Hemp Hearts – 21 g protein per 30 g serving 
Hemp Protein – 12.54 g protein per 20 g serving 
Quinoa – 8 g protein per 1 cup cooke 
Buckwheat (relative of rhubarb) – 6 g protein per 1 cup cooked 
Chia Seed – 4 g per 20 g serving 
Soya (Find non-GMO) – 10 g per 125 g serving 
Tofu (Soya) – 15 g per 125 g serving 
Quorn (Mycoportein) - 13 g per 125 g serving 
Beans - +/- 22 g protein per 100 g serving 
Green Veggies – +/- 3.2 g per 100 g serving 
Nuts – 20 g protein per 100 g serving 
Seeds – 17 g protein per 100 g serving
 
Originally developed to combat global food shortages, mycoprotein is sold under the name “Quorn” and is made by growing a certain kind of fungus in vats and turning it into meat substitutes that are packed with complete protein. Admittedly, it’s a little weird-sounding, but Mycoprotein is sometimes considered part of the mushroom family.
 
Each of these nutrition bursting sources are unique, have a different variety of uses and should be used as much as possible and where ever convenient. Using these foods in salads, wraps, milks, burgers, snacks and any delicious meal or drink will enhance the quality of your health.
 
ITS…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nutrition, Protein, Hemp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eating nutritious foods like this will enhance your physical and mental performance. You will notice the change within days of eating clean and green. Plant based diets bring you many unique health benefits, lowering blood pressure, lowers cholesterol levels, improves blood sugar, lowers the rate of cancer (prevention first) and of course weight loss.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Healthy, Eating, Hemp
 
 
So you have to ask yourself… What are you going to do to change your diet and your lifestyle!
 
Make this a choice and just decide to live healthy, to feel healthy and to be healthy!

 

 

 

If you enjoyed the article please share, like and comment. We always do enjoy good feedback.